viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

Spring Is Coming

Hi everyone!


¡Por fin es viernes! ¡Y llevamos muchos dias de sol! ¡Y escribo entre signos de exclamación porque eso me pone muy contenta! (vale, ya paro)
Hoy os traigo un look en tonos suaves, que es lo que apetece ponerse cuando empieza a hacer más calorcito.

It's finally Friday! And it's being sunny all week! And I write between exclamation points because that makes me really excited! (okay, I stop)
Today I bring you an outfit in light colors because that is what we want to wear when it starts geting warmer.


Es un look cómodo para ir a la universidad/instituto o tirarse en el cesped a disfrutar del buen tiempo.

Is a very comfortable outfit to go to uni/high school or lay down on the grass and enjoy the good weather.


ADORO estos vaqueros. Son muy primaverales y pegan con todo. Por supuesto, las Victoria tienen que salir del armario cada primavera/verano (aunque las mías ya estan algo viejitas)

I LOVE these jeans. They're very springtime and you can wear them with lots of combinations. Of course, the Victoria shoes have to get out of the wardrobe every spring/summer season (although mine are a bit old already)


Jeans: Blanco
Cardigan: Zara
Camiseta/T-shirt: Green Coast
Zatapillas/Shoes: Vitoria
Anillo/Ring: H&M
Reloj/Watch: Lotus
Pulseras/Bracelets: Primark

Muchas gracias por leerme ¡Besos!
Thanks for reading! Lots of love 

1 comentario:

  1. OH ANDREA YOU LOOK SO GREAT!! I LOVE YOUR SHIRT AND YOUR SWEATER, SO CUTE! YOU ROCK ON SOCKLESS VICTORIAS, IT'S SO SEXY AND AMAZING, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOODE!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIT, YOUR LOOK IS FANTASTIC SWEETIE! KISSES

    ResponderEliminar