sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

First days of Autumn

Hi everyone!

¿Cómo estáis todos y todas hoy? El jueves fui con mi amiga Hana (@itsHanaae) al #HMFashionTour de H&M y hoy os traigo las fotos del look que llevé.

How are you all today? Last Thursday I went with my friend Hana (@itsHanaae) to the #HMFashionTour of H&M and today I bring you the pictures of the outfit I wore.

Bombín/Bowler hat: H&M
Falda/Skirt: River Island 
 Crop top: Primark
Calzas/Knee socks: H&M 
Bowling bag: Sfera 
Anillos/Rings: H&M

Por último, agradecer a Alex (@rikualcala94) por las fotos, a Raquel (@Raquel__Lucas) aguantarme mientras me las sacaban, y hacer una mención especial a Andrea (@andrea_mznares) de Blair Strasser Blog por promocionarme y por ser un encanto cuando la conocí.

Finally, thank you to Alex (@rikualcala94) for taking the pictures, to Raquel (@Raquel__Lucas) entertaining me while they were taken, and an special mention to Andrea (@andrea_mznares) from Blair Strasser Blog for promoting me and being so nice when I met her.

Muchas gracias por leerme ¡Besos!
Thank you so much for reading! Kiss Kiss

1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta el crop top y cómo lo combinas con esa falda, el estampado es super original. <3
    Besos.
    http://coolkidscantdiie.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar